X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...it's been a few months

Is it too early to start asking for a Defense Grid 2? I mean, I know we just got You Monster, but thought maybe I'd get lucky with an admin hint or something.

If it's a funding issue, perhaps you could hit up kickstarter? I would gladly donate.

Nothing to report quite yet - lots of interesting discussions about the future going on though!

Comment

another option for more maps...

Originally posted by wolverinetheesq View Post
      Is it too early to start asking for a Defense Grid 2? I mean, I know we just got You Monster, but thought maybe I'd get lucky with an admin hint or something.

If it's a funding issue, perhaps you could hit up kickstarter? I would gladly donate.
      What about a level designer? I recently saw the level designer for Portal 2, and this would seem to be a natural progression for the game.
      I would happily buy such a utility to complement my DG collection, and it would likely generate tons of new maps, (the best of which could be sold and compiled on Steam as a revenue source)

I can imagine a map-designing contest, prizes, maybe even a couple new weapons to go with it.
      Anyone else have a thoughts about this?

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is even feasible, since HP's map designs might be in a programming language instead of a GUI. But it does sound like an awesome possibility!!!

Comment

We're starting to think about bringing some sequel options to you via crowdsourcing. What would you want to see?

Comment

Humongous, maps of Biblical proportions

Flyers on Grinders/Super grinder

A Variation of Super Grinder that plays on until you've lost your last Core.

Comment

I'd like to see more tower options, more ways to upgrade the towers and further refine/tweak tower performance and stats. Also, I might like to see the ability to move the camera around the map to see different angles. I also think a level editor would be really cool to let people make and share maps with other DG users. Also, some sort of co-op and/or versus multiplayer would be sweet!

Comment

Working...
            X