Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Grid Weekly Challenges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Defense Grid Weekly Challenges

    This week's challenge is: The Awakening - Last Stand - Poison Core

    This will be the last week of DG1 challenges. We are ramping down because DG2 is coming next week, yay! I'm aiming to start DG2 challenges shortly after the launch, on September 23.
    Last edited by Kaboom; 09/17/2014, 01:04 PM.

  • #2
    My suggestion would be either Veil of Ice or Focal Point in fully loaded mode. And not Command decision again.....ever please

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AstraNine View Post
      My suggestion would be either Veil of Ice or Focal Point in fully loaded mode. And not Command decision again.....ever please
      Thanks for the requests, Astra! We'll keep your suggestions in mind for next week.

      Comment


      • #4
        To HP ,

        The first three players in the weekly challenge Veil Of Ice Fully Loaded are cheaters. Ranthas mad life- score 258,024 and 1d10t 100,008 towers 65 are both absolutely absurd! The player Geralf is less obvisous but his score 84,958 is higher then all the normal players that always win and no one heard of him. But here the real proof he finished the game with only 22 cores! As you know there are 24 cores. No great player as he must be to get such a score would finish the game without all 24 cores! Infact its not unitil we reach the # 124 spot that a player even loses a core. Then his score is 60,197! So you see Geralf as well as these other should be removed . Thank yo
        Last edited by sal; 12/16/2013, 08:42 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sal View Post
          To HP ,

          The first three players in the weekly challenge Veil Of Ice Fully Loaded are cheaters. Ranthas mad life- score 258,024 and 1d10t 100,008 towers 65 are both absolutely absurd! The player Geralf is less obvisous but his score 84,958 is higher then all the normal players that always win and no one heard of him. But here the real proof he finished the game with only 22 cores! As you know there are 24 cores. No great player as he must be to get such a score would finish the game without all 24 cores! Infact its not unitil we reach the # 124 spot that a player even loses a core. Then his score is 60,197! So you see Geralf as well as these other should be removed . Thank yo
          +1

          The fact is these cheaters are really tiresome. I suggest their steam accounts should be deleted.

          Comment


          • #6
            Focal point Fully Loaded for this week would be nice. Please

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sal View Post
              To HP ,

              The first three players in the weekly challenge Veil Of Ice Fully Loaded are cheaters. Ranthas mad life- score 258,024 and 1d10t 100,008 towers 65 are both absolutely absurd! The player Geralf is less obvisous but his score 84,958 is higher then all the normal players that always win and no one heard of him. But here the real proof he finished the game with only 22 cores! As you know there are 24 cores. No great player as he must be to get such a score would finish the game without all 24 cores! Infact its not unitil we reach the # 124 spot that a player even loses a core. Then his score is 60,197! So you see Geralf as well as these other should be removed . Thank yo
              Hey Sal, we go through the scores before they're posted every week to remove any cheaters on the leaderboard.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kaboom View Post

                Hey Sal, we go through the scores before they're posted every week to remove any cheaters on the leaderboard.

                Im not rushing you guys. Just providing some assistance. sometimes it hard to know which scores fake. At HP you guys are experts at making great games! But perhaps spoting fake scores is not your area of expertise


                Descent Fully loaded for next week. would be nice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just curious how "they" are getting by VAC using their cheats.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kaboom View Post

                    Hey Sal, we go through the scores before they're posted every week to remove any cheaters on the leaderboard.


                    You told me you guys had it covered when it comes to removing fake scores. So I said nothing but now I see 2 absurd scores made the final cut and on the final leaderboard on Focal Point Fully Loaded

                    1. Yagami Bill 142,329 towers 53

                    2. Vormulac 117,550 towers 42


                    Of the proven greatest players in the world who finish on top week after week only 4 made a score above 100k . Past Legacy's score 101,7xx is the top score and any player who knows anything will argee. Getting a score 15k above him impossible. Getting the final leaderboard correct is importain for the integrity of the challenge and the morale of the players who participate. It is advisable that Hp should listen when I suggest score be esraced or the morale and the integrity of the challenge will suffer.


                    Thankyou very much for your time and your weekly effort regarding the challenge.
                    Last edited by sal; 01/08/2014, 04:49 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sal View Post



                      You told me you guys had it covered when it comes to removing fake scores. So I said nothing but now I see 2 absurd scores made the final cut and on the final leaderboard on Focal Point Fully Loaded

                      1. Yagami Bill 142,329 towers 53

                      2. Vormulac 117,550 towers 42


                      Of the proven greatest players in the world who finish on top week after week only 4 made a score above 100k . Past Legacy's score 101,7xx is the top score and any player who knows anything will argee. Getting a score 15k above him impossible. Getting the final leaderboard correct is importain for the integrity of the challenge and the morale of the players who participate. It is advisable that Hp should listen when I suggest score be esraced or the morale and the integrity of the challenge will suffer.


                      Thankyou very much for your time and your weekly effort regarding the challenge.
                      Hey Sal, I completely understand your frustration, and I apologize that a few scores slipped through. Please know that the names have been removed and are no longer on the leaderboard, making pastlegacy the winner of last week's challenge. Thanks for keeping an eye on things for us

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My suggestion for this week's challenge map is Barrier to Entry Reversed. Please

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My suggestion for this week's challenge map is Restricted Access Story Challenge, please

                          Comment


                          • Kaboom
                            Kaboom commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks for another great recommendation!

                        • #14
                          My suggestion for this week's challenge map is Center of Power Fully Loaded. Please

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            What are we doing for the weekly chalenge guys? I've yet to make the top few, but i usually have a go...

                            Comment


                            • Kaboom
                              Kaboom commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Have any recommendations? I'll be switching the challenge later this afternoon!
                          Working...
                          X