Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tower Items recover in case of losing them due to glitch or re-install?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Items recover in case of losing them due to glitch or re-install?

Hi!
    I wonder if there's a way to backup collected tower items & recover them if lost.

Back when DG2 was released, soon after buying it and playing it a lot a most nasty glitch happened:
    my game somehow lost ALL tower items I had collected. Like sort of "reset". Practically killed my interest to play the game for a long time.

Now after all this time I happened to re-install the game (had lost all of it due to hard drive loss) and play it again... and once again I've collected almost maxed up tower items. And again I'm worried if that glitch happens again and I lose everything again. (Or if I just have to re-install the whole game for some reason.)

So I just wonder if there's some way to backup Tower Items & recover them in case of losing them due to glitch or re-install?
    For example, is there some particular file within the game folder which contains data about collected tower items? If there is, could one simply make an external copy of that file and in case of losing tower items simply copy the original file back into the folder? Or some other solution?

I'd really hate to lose all tower items again, seeing how many game hours collecting them requires. (And it's pretty much impossible to beat levels on Elite difficulty without the items.)
Working...
X